Inside the Capitol

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Thanks

I appreciate your patience. The past three weeks have been a nightmare as far as getting columns out. I thought I was prepared for anything but even my always-reliable backup system didn't work. Thank goodness our daughter and family were with us the first part of our trip and could take home two columns on a flash drive. That's what I get for going to such out-of-the-way places.
 
Anyway, I'm glad to report success in not letting it detract much from our enjoyment. Attached is a column I wrote last week. I will be back on schedule soon, beginning with a column for Mon, 5/14.
 
My DSL connection went out about the time I started writing this. You'll get this as soon as it decides to cooperate. I've never thought much of contraptions that are supposed to make life easier. I think I'll quit cursing the U.S. Postal Service. It seems a lot more dependable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home