Inside the Capitol

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Update on Jay and Jeanette Miller

Dear Subscribers of Inside the Capitol,
 
As you all know by now, I am Jay's daughter Melissa.  My Father asked me to email  you all again with an update as to their situation.  My Mother has finally had surgery to fix her broken hip in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.  She has come through that just fine and is now starting physical therapy.  They are hoping she will be stable enough to fly home by the end of this week.  My Father also asked me to say he will not be sending out billing for October.
 
We thank you again for your patience and understanding in this matter.  It has been a trying one for our family and we just hope to have them both home safe and sound in the next week.  I will update you all again as I have additional information.  
 
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Melissa
 

Melissa M. Barker, Partner
Peak Solutions, LLC 
602-329-6493

www.peaksolutionsaz.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home