Inside the Capitol

Friday, November 14, 2008

Delaware

A reader just emailed that Joe Biden is from Delaware. In the last sentence of the fifth paragraph of today's column I said Connecticut has a relatively small population. Delaware is even smaller (45th in population). It would have made my point even better.
 
Sorry for the slipup. Most of you probably have run it already. But I know some of you don't stick exactly to my schedule -- which is completely OK. I date them so I can keep track of when I need to do a column.
 
Anyway, the accurate statement would be "Delaware is 45th in population." I'll likely mention it in a future column because I'm sure I will hear from more readers on this.
 
Things are beginning to settle a bit here on the home front. Jeanette is home from the hospital and starting to get around some.
 
Jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home