Inside the Capitol

Saturday, February 14, 2009

GodDay Sir/Madam,

GodDay Sir/Madam,
how are you doing today? I hope all is well with you?if so thanks be to almighty God.
 
My Dear Friend, I got your contact information through google search and I decided to contact you directly, hoping that by almighty God grace you will successfully assist me out from my situation after my seven good days prayers and fasting over seeking for an oversees guardance,i am Hana Keanu from Sierra Leone (22 years old girl) i am writing you from Rep of Cote'Ivoire where i have been taking refegue after the brutal war and murder of my parents mr/mrs Keanu by the rebels during the renewed fighting in our country Sierra Leone.Because of the war my late Father sold his shipping company and  deposited (us$10,500,000.00)ten million five hundred thousand united state of American dollars with one of the security company here in Cote d'Ivoire. and due to political sutuation in Cote'Ivoire now,
 
i need your urgent assistance to assist me recieved this money from the security company.i will also like to relocate to your country after you have recieved the money from the security company to Extablish a business with my own shear of the money whiech all these will be with your advice .If you are interested I will send you the full details and the contact of the security company in my next email,i am looking for a good partner that i can trust that will assist me in these business.please Can I trust you? When you received my massage please kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest and also your contact details. Thanks and i wait to hear from you Quicklly.
 
Best Regards
Hana Keanu


มาลองYahoo! Messenger 9.0 เปิดตัวแล้วจ้า!


Firefox 3: เร็วกว่า ปลอดภัยกว่า .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home